Super Effective Health is looking for an Account Executive with enterprise sales experience to join our sales team. This is a fixed base / salaried position that includes an uncapped commission structure.
We're a young and fast-growing company helping the national Covid-19 response: we're a US-based medical supplies company manufacturing life-saving PPE for state governments, hospitals, schools and universities. We are a remote-first start-up counting 5 state governments as customers along with top medical centers like NYU's School of Medicine.
About the Role:
- Analyze, refine, design, plan and execute the digital campaign strategies, tactics, action
- Proficiency in Sales CRM software (~~~ preferred)
- Prospect for potential clients (cold call, email scraping, lead generation, LinkedIn)
- Operational your process to eventually hire and train SDRs and AEs
- Build relationships with prospects and meticulously follow up throughout the process
- Manage contract negotiations and close deals
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to optimize our sales processes
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts, including new products and competition status
- Aim for a large number of customers, retail chains, hospitals or state governments
- Aim for closing large contracts
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work
- Friendly work environment with a dynamic team
- Meaningful work as your contribution will directly benefit the pandemic response and save lives
- Flexible vacation policy
- An uncapped quota on successful sales
- Strong professional growth
- You have a track record of driving results
- You have a great attention to details and work well under pressure
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You love getting to know new people and helping them place orders in chaotic times (global pandemic)
- You have a lot of patience and are able to solve unexpected problems
- You are capable of adapting your language and attitude to the customer’s style
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent speaking and writing in English
- Proven track record of winning $6-7 figure deals with B2B clients, no medical experience needed (but a big plus) 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience with outbound lead generation, particularly in email campaigns (inbox deliverability)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an instinct for negotiations and closing
- Professional phone approach and ability to communicate effectively
- Perfect grammar, professional tone, but friendly conversation flow via email and phone
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting goals and deadlines is essential
Send an email with CV attached answering the following questions:
1. Describe your most difficult sales experience and explain how you handled it.
2. Describe your most successful sales approach and why you think it works best.
3. Describe your strategies for reaching a procurement buyer at Walmart.
- Subject must be Account Executive at Covid-19 Startup.
Applicants who do not answer these questions will not be considered.