Judge Group Job Order ID: #68 Account Executive - Judge Technology Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTION Judge Technology Solutions - A Global Provider of Technology and Consulting and Staffing Solutions
Are you a hard-working, charismatic sales professional looking for an opportunity to join one of the industry's fastest growing and most respected technology firms?
Due to an increase in business and continued commitment to grab the lion's share of the market, The Judge Group is actively seeking an experienced Account Executive with technology solutions and/or staffing industry experience. If you are a confident, self-motivated business development professional with a proven track record, we encourage you to apply! Job Description
The Account Executive is responsible for the development and growth of a client base through strategic outside sales activity. This includes developing relationships with key client managers, negotiating business terms, and securing partnerships that are mutually beneficial to both the Judge Group and our customers.
The Account Executive is responsible for presenting our services to both new and existing clients ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 500 and other large corporations. We expect our sales professionals to effectively penetrate and develop existing clients while continually targeting and cultivating prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience on a regional and/or national basis. Job Responsibilities
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Penetrate new business through in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives
- Generate new business through telephone calls and participation in networking organizations/events
- Successfully expand and maintain existing client base
- Maintain consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business
- Secure qualified opportunities from existing and new clients
What Judge will provide you
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience
- 3+ years in an Account Executive role within professional services
- Strong account penetration / business presentation / effective sales and marketing background
- Proven sales track record - Account Manager / Business Development
- Ability to develop and grow national and/or mid-market accounts
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis ?
- A well formulated career with exceptional opportunity for growth
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- Fast paced, performance based organization that publicly and financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
- 40+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- 4500+ consultants internationally
- Superior technology and state of the art Customer Relationship Management System
Below is a breakdown of average incomes by Judge Account Executives who were employed for the entire year of 2014:
- 12% of our Account Executives earned over $250,000
- 8% of our Account Executives earned between $200,000 and $250,000
- 22% of our Account Executives earned between $150,000 and $200,000
- 24% of our Account Executives earned between $100,000 and $150,000
- 7% of our Account Executives earned between $80,000 and $100,000
- 16% of our Account Executives earned between $60,000 and $80,000
- 11% of our Account Executives earned between $50,000 and $60,000
About The Judge Group:
- The ability to earn promotional trips and other monthly/quarterly/annual incentives
- Car allowance/cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
The Judge Group, established in 1970, is a global leader in professional services that provides technology consulting, staffing solutions, corporate training and human capital management. Our solutions are delivered through an annual workforce of 4,500 professionals and a network of locations across the United States, Canada and Asia. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit ~~~
or call toll free ~~~. To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
The Judge Group
Director, Talent Acquisition ~~~
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm with over 45 years of experience in providing technology, talent and learning solutions. Whether it is moving your systems to the cloud, filling out a team for your next project, finding healthcare talent across the country, training your employees for the latest technology or looking at technology planning for a new office or space, we can make sure you have what you need to succeed. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, India, Canada and China. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries.