Service Delivery Operations Description
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at ~~~ .
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today. Our workers compensation solutions include medical bill review, clinical programs and analytics to improve efficiency and save budget.Title:
Account Management RepresentativeLocation:
Amarillo, TX; may consider other Conduent U.S. location.Position Overview:
Under the direction of an Account Manager, provide excellent service delivery in terms championing systems changes requested by clients, researching client questions and issues, addressing client billing and problems with individual claims, training clients on system use and providing reports as needed by the clients. Maintaining and increasing revenue with existing clients by building relationships with client contacts and introducing our products that may benefit the client through additional cost savings.Main Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions of the Position)
- Support Jumbo size clients to provide a single point of client contact; represents the client's needs to the internal workers' compensation community.
- Primary point of contact at Conduent for jumbo client workers compensation state compliance questions regarding state fee schedules and state rules and regulations
- Performs regular analyses of client volume and our performance relative to service level agreements; communicates feedback to Manager and other internal groups; addresses deficiencies found to ensure Service Level Agreements are maintained at targeted levels.
- Researches and responds to client inquiries and requests regarding billing, claims, system problems, bill review explanations, recommendations made on patient bills, in a timely and thorough manner.
- Properly documents customer issues and resolutions using the CRM tool, keeping the customer aware of progress to resolve the issue and the ability to meet commitments.
- Tracks all open CRM cases, communicates status updates to client on a weekly basis
- Collaborates with client to prioritize work items for upcoming releases
- Monitors daily acknowledgement files, create CRM cases for TS to work all errors found, and communicate status to client
- Produces custom reports on a daily/weekly/monthly bases, format and deliver to client
- As directed by their Manager, coordinates training, implementation and new account set-up for new clients; ensure a proper roll-out of our services; ensures client is set up properly (including PPO set up) in our systems to maximize client savings and satisfaction.
- Receives and handles expected volume of calls from customers on a daily basis; maintains satisfactory service parameters in terms of quality and timeliness of responses, average length of call and average time to conclude.
- In collaboration with their Manager, coordinates conference calls as required to address client or internal issues, etc.; documents action items and deliverables to all attendees.
- Assists in the preparation of presentations and other materials for use in client meetings and on conference calls utilizing available tools, including PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Supports Stewardship meetings for assigned accounts to address/review pending issues, program performance, clients cost savings and to introduce our additional products in accordance with quarterly travel plan and management approval.
- Proactively identifies service problems or issues and resolves client concerns and conflicts.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with other departments; collaborates with other departments to facilitate timely resolution of client concerns or issues.
- Assists and cooperates with co-workers, supervisor and management; maintains positive morale within the unit by motivating and supporting staff.
- Manages confidential client, financial and employee information with discretion and good judgment in accordance with department and Company guidelines.
- Demonstrates a dependable work ethic.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Previous Workers' Compensation bill review experience.
- Thorough working knowledge of Company products, department policies, procedures and generally accepted client services practices.
- Previous experience in workers' compensation industry.
- Previous experience supporting workers compensation bill review state compliance including fee schedules, state rules, and state regulations. Business Analyst experience in this area is a plus
- Previous workers' compensation bill review / fee schedule knowledge
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of computer technologies.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously.
- Valid drivers' license for State of residence and legally required automobile insurance
- Ability to travel and work as needed to meet Company objectives.
- Basic accounting skills.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the ""Submit"" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. Travel:
Advancing the Everyday
From managing transit systems to promoting new ways to access healthcare, we play a role in the daily lives of people across the globe.
Conduent is more than just the world's largest business process services company. We're changing the way businesses and governments interact with their citizens, customers and employees, every single day.
At Conduent, you'll find unique opportunities to work for some of the world's biggest brands: accelerating employee training and career development for Hertz, ensuring customers enjoy more quality time on the open ocean with Royal Caribbean, unlocking efficiencies through digital transformation with Procter & Gamble. Thanks to our many talented employees, we're modernizing the constituent experience-and moving the world forward.