Netherlands-based manufacturer is seeking an Account Manager/Customer Services Specialist with aspirations to be in a leadership role, for their Midtown Office.
Goal of the function
Manage all incoming traffic and by doing so cooperating with the outside sales team in order to help clients succeed, increase the service level to customers, improve conversion potential with fast handling and correct admin, increase Mosa market knowledge and improve efficiency internal and external sales organisation.
- Ensure that the customers receive an answer on the questions asked
- Screen leads and gather missing information through desk research, project databases, collaboration with Field Sales and/or customer contact
- Qualify leads according to need, size, territory, type of building project, type of customer and urgency
- Assign leads to the right responsible person/process: forwarding the lead to Field Sales or assign to nurturing process
- Follow-up on the lead by consulting field sales or contacting the customer directly
- Be a second point of contact for customers, when Field Sales is not available
- Register all activities in the CRM-system
- Ensure a closed loop in the handling of leads that are qualified as an opportunity
- Analyse requests for quotations and gather missing information
- Generate quotes, taking into account the actual international standards and agreements and procedures and send quotations to customers
- Support field sales regarding sample requests and project registration in the CRM system
- Act as backup to Warehouse to process holds, answer stock checks and general questions
- Work with all distributors to support with stock management, answer general questions and reserve material
- Run periodic reports (turnover, project list, commission)
- Secure the information on the CRM-system by checking the information on a regular basis and consulting other team members
Working hours: M-F
- 3-6 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree
- CRM Experience
- Draws distinctions between essentials and side issues and penetrates to the core of the problem. Ability to predict possible consequences of envisaged steps.
- Ability to devote himself actively to the completion of set tasks and assignments in order to deliver realistic performance or output in line with set requirements
- Ability to direct himself and/or others towards goals, whether explicitly formulated or otherwise, with a view to efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to give significance to information in a particular work situation; development and deepening of knowledge in special field of interest and interpretation of consequences for his own organization
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.