Castle Aura Enterprise is looking for an Account Manager to join our boutique local marketing firm in San Diego specializing in the development of unsurpassed advertising and consumer targeted promotional marketing campaigns. The role of the Account Manager is to help develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans for our key accounts.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of the company's business relationships with key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The Account Manager will achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The Account Manager is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Maintain and build relationships with company’s key accounts.
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets.
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities.
- Work closely with the various departments to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity.
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction (In-person interaction with consumers at on-site campaigns will be a role requirement)
- Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort.
- Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face of the company at retail venues.
- Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity.
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market.
- Accurately monitor expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements.
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in close team environment