Randstad is looking for an advanced Sales Representative to work for one of our major clients in the Phoenix area.
- Identify prospects and generate leads often through cold calls that fit the target demographic
- Navigate through organizations and sell to key decision makers and close deals
- Work in a fast-paced call center to initiate outbound calls to potential prospect
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Provide superior brand representation while maintaining high quality standards
- Competitive and positive individual that is self-driven and self-educating (both products and industry knowledge)
- Manage prospects with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections, and foster relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence and demonstration skills
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects.
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, WebEx and Outlook
- Possess a passion for technology sales
- Self-motivated and accountable combined with sense of teamwork
Fluent in Spanish and English is not required but is preferred
Working hours: Monday-Friday 7:30AM - 4:00PM
--Bachelor Degree Preferred
--One or more years of similar or related experience of quota bearing sales
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.