The Professional Services Client Executive for PCLender will supervise the sales, scoping and delivery of mortgage lending consulting engagements and software enhancements to the PCLender customer base pre and post implementation. Engagements may include LOS operational and system utilization reviews, process improvement assessments, surveying LOS table modification opportunities and identifying/ documenting system enhancements request. This role will need to complete assessments, identify recommendations and document customer requirements via Proposals, Project plans, BRDâ€™s and PRDâ€™s to support customer initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure customer requirements are accurately documented based on reviews of customer cases, documentation and client/employee feedback on cases.
- Identify, document and communicate process recommendations for managing PCLender Professional Service requests professionally and with influence.
- Provide input to the PCLender team/management offering ideas for consulting engagements and system enhancements as a part of an ongoing effort to deliver a stellar product and services.
- Coordinate the appropriate PCLender resources to establish Professional Service quotes and delivery thereof.
- Establish working knowledge of all PCLender products and services including integration partners and product roadmap for various loan origination channels.
- Establish working knowledge of PCLender LOS and Website configuration options and impact to client workflow.
- Ability to demonstrate LOS navigation, workflow, status items/imaging, reports and vendor integrations data checks functionality.
- Review, update and assist with the prioritization of Professional Services cases documented in the company CRM.
- Manage the documentation, preparation, approval process, obtaining required approvals/signatures and filing of BRDâ€™s and PRDâ€™s.
- Document scope and requirements including establishing Agenda, Documented List, Hours and Scheduling needed for Training, Onsite Client visits, LOS and Web tool modification engagements.
- Validate and document resources needed to perform LOS and Web tool modifications for applicable SOWâ€™s.
- Create, issue, obtain signatures and store executed copies of SOWâ€™s for work that requires an SOW.
- Establish and document process to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Identify and escalate Cases to PCLender management team for SOWâ€™s and Professional Engagements that have blocking issues and need remediation.
- Ensure all Professional Service requests are completed in a timely manner and meet PCLender SLA objectives.
- Provide summary reporting of Professional Services sales pipeline and delivery status.
Secondary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support pre-sales processes and work with sales and account management professionals to win new business; implementing business; proposal review and refinement.
- Facilitate customer scoping calls and on-site engagements including managing critical path objectives to ensure all engagements are deliverable professionally to customers.
- Under minimal leadership, uncover opportunities for process improvement, applying best practices and challenging business operations when appropriate for customers.
- Create BRDâ€™s and PRDâ€™s to support a custom development request or system enhancement as assigned for smaller development projects and or system configuration engagements.
- Minimum 5 years mortgage lending operations experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Loan Origination Software administration experience.
- Experience with using SharePoint, CRM, MS Word, and Case management practices.
- Must be able to travel within the US up to 10% of the time.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- PCLender knowledge
- Project Management experience
- Sales experience
- Experience implementing enterprise software solutions for the mortgage industry
Additional Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels of an organization,
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively meeting delivery timelines as committed to the customer.
- Possess the ability to articulate best practices of mortgage lending and mortgage lending technologies.
- Ability to self-organize and manage many simultaneous delivery objects.
Going Up? Today’s shifting demands require a partner who shares your goals with the proven expertise to help you reach them. For more than 16,000 clients worldwide, Fiserv is transforming the way financial services are delivered to ensure business growth. With Fiserv, you have the power to go places. The power within. ~~~
Fiserv Technology Makes the Difference
Through thousands of partnerships with clients worldwide and hundreds of solutions, Fiserv touches almost every part of financial services – online & mobile banking, account processing, e-payments, lending, wealth management...our technology makes the difference in every interaction.
Fiserv Technology: Consumer Reach and Scale
Fiserv technology simplifies financial transactions. We enable 120 million deposit accounts, 60 million online banking users, and 23 million active bill payment users, making financial transactions easy to allow people to focus on the things that really matter: planning, living and prospering.