About the Role
Provides comprehensive solutions to Fiservâ€™s largest credit union clients. Serves as the primary contact for the clientâ€™s executive and/or senior level managers. Role is responsible for managing and growing the overall relationship with key decision makers and influencers at assigned clients to create customer loyalty and increase revenue. This position will leverage Fiserv solutions to maximize clientâ€™s growth and profitability, utilizing various company resources to ensure client satisfaction, retention and increased profitability for Fiserv.
About our Business:
Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the credit union President and other key senior executive and operational decision makers.
- Understand the politics of clientâ€™s organization in order to appropriately influence decision makers.
- Understand the credit unionâ€™s business challenges, strategic objectives, competitive standing, and critical success factors to determine the best Fiserv solutions.
- Leverage Fiserv internal resources to establish and maintain an effective relationship with the client.
- Develop and document an Account Plan at least annually that includes the integration of other Fiserv business units, establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals, and take the lead on the Account Plan with other business units.
- Promote client attendance at Fiserv sponsored events such as annual client conferences, regional client conferences and user group meetings.
- Develop a plan to proactively secure timely contract renewals.
- Monitor client satisfaction, facilitate improvement as needed, and regularly stay in touch with clientâ€™s key stakeholders.
- Leverage industry trends and Fiserv competition knowledge to demonstrate Fiserv value proposition.
Revenue Maintenance & Growth
- Achieve annual sales quotas based on add-on products and services and renewals.
- Understand and promote Fiserv capabilities, solution sets and match those with clientâ€™s needs, ensuring that Fiserv increases wallet share with each client through compelling business unit cross sales and Fiserv Enterprise Solutions sales. Enterprise Solutions include Digital Bundle (such as Online Banking, Online BillPay, and Mobile platforms), Card Services, and EMV.
- Develop formal proposals for additional products & services that address the clientâ€™s needs.
- Ensure a fair return on Fiserv services rendered by following up on any client receivables and negotiating a fair resolution on any items in question.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Job Related Experience
- 7+ years in financial industry, with successful experience selling Fiserv products or financial services, and/or related financial institution leadership experience.
- 5+ years proven success in a sales position servicing major or national accounts within the financial services industry.
- Experience with DataSafe preferred.
- Proven ability to build relationships with senior management or executives and requires minimal supervision and direction.
- Proven experience structuring and leading complex multi-million dollar deals.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating with CEO/President and other senior executives.
- Competitive sales renewal ability.
- Proven track record in attaining/exceeding quota based metrics.
- Strategic account planning experience required.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills that include internal communication of client opportunities, issues, escalations and external communication that includes key Fiserv messages.
- Demonstrated leadership coupled with strong business acumen.
- Requires ability to influence at multiple levels internally and externally to accomplish business goals.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Credit union industry experience.
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems.
- Fundamental knowledge of computer systems including host-based systems, especially financial data processing systems.
- Minimum 50% travel is required.
Going Up? Today’s shifting demands require a partner who shares your goals with the proven expertise to help you reach them. For more than 16,000 clients worldwide, Fiserv is transforming the way financial services are delivered to ensure business growth. With Fiserv, you have the power to go places. The power within. ~~~
Fiserv Technology Makes the Difference
Through thousands of partnerships with clients worldwide and hundreds of solutions, Fiserv touches almost every part of financial services – online & mobile banking, account processing, e-payments, lending, wealth management...our technology makes the difference in every interaction.
Fiserv Technology: Consumer Reach and Scale
Fiserv technology simplifies financial transactions. We enable 120 million deposit accounts, 60 million online banking users, and 23 million active bill payment users, making financial transactions easy to allow people to focus on the things that really matter: planning, living and prospering.