Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at ~~~ .Key Responsibilities
- Manage global profit and loss (P&L) responsibility Retail industry vertical portfolio including revenue forecasting, budgetingand margin (OP) improvement.
- Accountable for driving sales and revenue growth for the account.
- Create and maintain 3-year account strategic plans including financial plans and go-to-market strategies that leverage global delivery capabilities, solutions and offerings that lead to growth of the services portfolios.
- Assist in managing or directly manage delivery team of customer care and/or digital transaction processing services for client.
- Manage Client Partners/ Account Managers to support account management, P&L management and revenue growth within portfolio of retail accounts.
- Build strong client relationships, anticipate needs, and represent the full Conduent services portfolio to clients.
- Ability to build relationships and work at very seniorexecutive levels/ C-suite.
- Actively visit client offices, foster relationships, manage communications and regular monthly and quarterly business reviews, walk the halls of customer locations evaluating opportunities to grow our business with the client.
- Coordinate with account sales team with focus on winning new business within an account.
- Accountable for planning activities including conducting SWOT analysis, evaluating resource requirements, and planning for stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for developing and managing the strategic account plan.
- Participate in end-to-end sales process from lead generation through deal approval.
- Design of multiple capability solution proposals.
- Improve and maintain customer satisfaction through timely resolution of issues and communicate customer satisfaction results with the firm.
- Review operational results regularly and take necessary actions to meet and exceed contract service requirements, budgeted P&L, OP, and sales quotas.
- Be the ""face of Conduent"" to our customer and an escalation point for customers to our service delivery teams.
- Manage client objectives within a partially matrixed model; developing strong relationships with service delivery leaders inside and outside your department.
- Represent Conduent as an ""industry thought leader"" within the Retail business space.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong Industry and Accountexpertise building strongrelationships with C level operations executives.
- Leadership in client service; adept at managing client relationships and client satisfaction.
- Strong relationship building and selling ability.
- Client focused leader with a high level of credibility.
- Experience with matrix management leading through influence.
- Strong sponsorship internally with service delivery and with corporate leaders.
- Operations and P&L management experience.
- Potential for 25% travel depending on client needs.
- Strongteaming and collaboration skills/behavior.
- Revenue growth
- Profit growth
- Margin improvement
- Contract service level adherence
- Externally recognized as an Industry and accountexpert and considered a thought leader in Retail industry business space.
- Outsourcing experience required, selling/ supporting solutions such as Finance, Accounting & Procurement (FAP), Human Resources Services (HRS) and/or Risk Management.
- A minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience in client management, leading and managing large accounts, preferably within the services outsourcing industry.
- Account P&L responsibility strongly preferred.
- Excellent long-term client management experience.
- Strong and established network with the target industry.
- An excellent reputation of partnering with internal constituents, partners and other service providers.
- A proven track record of managing an Account team and revenue pipeline and a track record of structuringsolutions that meet financial objectives.
- A track record of achieving aggressive business and operational goals within a matrix environment.
- Strong organizational skills; the ability to create an effective strategy;the passion to direct, organize, prioritize, and motivate a team around that strategy and vision.
- A demonstrated open, collaborative leadership style; capable of inspiring a team despite the changing opportunities dictated by the client environment, the services industry, and from within.
- Position requires experience with US and international based executives and managers.
- Strong customer references; a successful record of managing and enhancing client relationships.
- As with all BPO work, strong technical knowledge and computer skills will be advantageous.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the ""Submit"" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form
- An undergraduate degree or higher is preferred, MBA would be helpful but not necessary.
Advancing the Everyday
From managing transit systems to promoting new ways to access healthcare, we play a role in the daily lives of people across the globe.
Conduent is more than just the world's largest business process services company. We're changing the way businesses and governments interact with their citizens, customers and employees, every single day.
At Conduent, you'll find unique opportunities to work for some of the world's biggest brands: accelerating employee training and career development for Hertz, ensuring customers enjoy more quality time on the open ocean with Royal Caribbean, unlocking efficiencies through digital transformation with Procter & Gamble. Thanks to our many talented employees, we're modernizing the constituent experience-and moving the world forward.