Randstad is looking for an Entry Level Sales Representative to work for one of our major clients in the Phoenix area.
- Receive inbound sales calls from interested prospects
- Respond to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gather information, research/resolve inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicate appropriate enrollment options
- Inform customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Make Outbound Sales calls to potential prospects (cold calls)
- Query callers to gather information by inquiring about potential product/service needs.
- Communicate appropriate options focused on identified caller needs.
- Use a computerized system to gather information, building caller profiles and log call activity.
- Schedule work to ensures accurate phone coverage; monitor priority of calls and shift escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Prepare standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assist in planning and implementing department goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness the sales process, application process in a team environment.
- Ability to work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice including Sales Support work and the Ability to follow established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments
- Ability to conduct inbound and outbound calls in a sales capacity providing informed and accurate product/service information using standard scripts and procedures to facilitate sales activity.
- Fluent in Spanish and English is not required but is preferred.
- Outgoing, upbeat and a positive attitude with excellent listening skills is ideally the best fit for this position.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 7:30AM - 4:00PM
Previous Tele-sales or Sales experience is highly preferred but not required
We are hosting a job fair in our office 3800 N. Central Ave C-100, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Monday January 15th 9AM-5PM. Please stop by our office if you are interested in this opportunity to speak with a recruiter.
Parking is located in the back by Kindercare and US Bank, in the one hour visitor parking.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.