A growing company that is looking for motivated and enthusiastic sales people who will thrive in a team environment to support and drive this growth! This is an exciting opportunity in an ever-expanding healthcare market and indoor air quality industry.
With over 30 years in the air filtration industry, our customers rely on both our highly knowledgeable, customer focused sales team and our quality equipment and supplies to meet their needs. Come work in a team environment where you will have opportunities with on-the-job training and mentoring to develop your sales skills and build a rewarding career. The company provides industry & product knowledge training.
Working hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Will contribute to all sales activities and growth in a customer focused and consultative and solution based sales environment.
- Will manage customer accounts to achieve all established targets for sales, gross profit, call volume, new accounts generated, and leads contacted.
- Contact with customers and prospective customers is primarily via phone, e-mail and trade shows. Limited travel to trade shows.
- Provides product and market expertise to educate customers through the sales cycle.
- Process customer order requests in a timely manner through the Company's ERP system pertaining to price quotations, purchase orders, shipping & handling, credit authorizations, order changes, and cancellations.
- Keeps current with customer needs and industry regulations & guidelines, and maintains knowledge of competitive products.
- Participates in team meetings and shares their knowledge with other team members.
- At least two years of business to business sales & account management experience in an inside telephone sales role. Must be comfortable selling on the phone.
- Ability to build rapport with customers, recommend solutions, and seek new business opportunities.
- College degree is preferred and Math and Science aptitude a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can multi-task.
- Interest in environmental and indoor air quality solutions.
- Must be proficient on the computer and with a CRM program. Salesforce experience is a plus.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.