United States-Florida-LakelandVitrual/Work from Home:
Direct Sales Description Job Title: Managed Care Sales ExecutiveJob Grade: P6
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at ~~~ Position Summary
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to deliver growth across Conduent for our Workers Compensation program selling Medical Cost management solutions, while targeting our largest competitors. The candidate must haveat least4 years' experience in Workers Compensation market. Deliver growth charter around Medical Cost Management across Conduent. Execute on sales with targeted pursuit against our competitors within market. Key Responsibilities:
- Primary owner sales processes and sales operations activities, including developing metric driven performance dashboards, Sales Playbook and usage of ~~~.
- Analyze data and provide findings to support key strategic decisions on issues ranging from quota to organizational structure
- Manage the analysis of sales performance trends, create methodologies to accurately forecast short and long-term sales performance, and support Senior Management in sales planning and target setting processes
- Conduct research and provide findings to support key strategic decision including organizational structure, compensation planning, and territory assignments
- Manage our monthly and quarterly forecasting / planning
- Build and optimize our lead generations strategy
- Ensure that our various systems are integrated and that data is accurate.
- Develop and make regular recommendations on how to improve our metrics and Sales KPIs.
- Find and implement process and policy changes; making our sales team more productive and streamlining operational processes.
- Optimize the sales funnel.
- Gather continuous feedback from salesforce and sales leadership to find opportunities to improve sales process and manage implementation of necessary modifications
- Support the development of competitive intelligence processes to collect and evaluate competitive actions, customer win-loss experience
- Regularly present key sales reports to Senior Leadership and Executive Teams
- Manage variable sales incentive plan administration and ensure accurate and timely payout of incentives and alignment between incentives and performance
- Partner with Finance on Sales reporting & analytics.
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree/MBA preferred
- 3 Years of Sales Operations experience (Sales Management, Sales Operations, Management Consulting)
- Experience with business-to-business sales with long sales cycles.
- Experience managing compensation programs
- Experience with ~~~ required
- Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows; Salesforce / Wave Analytics highly preferred.
- Experience with establishing sales best practices and processes for rapid growth stage companies.
- Change management skills; experience developing and implementing processes, policies, or tools
- Capable of working well in cross-functional teams as a constructive and effective member
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical efforts for the company
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills
- Strong practical and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen with a good understanding of the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization
- Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically, with familiarity with statistical analysis
- Deep understanding of how sales models & sales processes work
- Proven project leadership skills, Able to run numerous activities & projects simultaneously
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the ""Submit"" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form . Travel:
Yes, 75 % of the TimeJob Type:
Advancing the Everyday
From managing transit systems to promoting new ways to access healthcare, we play a role in the daily lives of people across the globe.
Conduent is more than just the world's largest business process services company. We're changing the way businesses and governments interact with their citizens, customers and employees, every single day.
At Conduent, you'll find unique opportunities to work for some of the world's biggest brands: accelerating employee training and career development for Hertz, ensuring customers enjoy more quality time on the open ocean with Royal Caribbean, unlocking efficiencies through digital transformation with Procter & Gamble. Thanks to our many talented employees, we're modernizing the constituent experience-and moving the world forward.