Drive predictable, profitable revenue generation through the direct sale of FRMS products and services - specifically Instant Funds Guarantee through Source Capture solutions (ATM, Teller, Mobile channels) - into mid to large sized banks, and focuses on Direct Sales including prospect identification, pipeline building, forecasting, contract negotiation and deal closure.
- Have understanding of Liquidity Solutions offered by banks for consumers.
- Have strong working knowledge of the assigned FCRM products and services and be able to present the value of said solutions to the appropriate audiences.
- Bookings targets will be assigned in the form of a sales quota which the sales representative will be responsible for attaining
- Responsible for generating leads and driving sales bookings for FRMS products and services to financial institutions within designated territory and/or within named accounts as assigned by manager.
- Sales representative will formulate the strategies, tactics and account plans, under the direction of management, necessary to develop the leads and relationships within his or her assigned territory/accounts in order to attain his or her sales quota and gather information about potential customers.
- Sales representative to travel to client sites, present sales materials and conduct product demonstrations to impart the value proposition to potential clients.
- Sales representative will handle the effective and rapid movement of leads through sales process, including qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentment of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business.
- Sales executive will be responsible for the daily maintenance of prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting as represented in the SFA tools and applications provided by management.
- Validated solution selling skills that will allow this sales executive to effectively and expertly execute on the Fiserv Way of Selling that is instrumental in the buying process/sales cycle.
- A positive attitude and unsurpassed client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously with timely and results oriented follow-up and superb written and verbal interpersonal skills.
Education: A Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
10 plus yearsâ€™ experience in the financial services industry with a focus on retail banking.
- 5 plus yearsâ€™ experience successfully selling consumer facing software solutions to retail banks
- Demonstrable experience proving the ability to successfully run a territory independently.
- Strong knowledge of the retail banking industry trends and regulatory pressures facing retail banks
- Demonstrable experience proving the successful use of 1 or more solution selling methodologies.
Who we are: Find Your Forward as a Sales Executive at Fiserv, a FORTUNEâ„¢ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We focus on delivering complete solutions that simplify money management, from banking to payments to data analytics. Fiserv Sales Executives are influential leaders that work across several levels of our company to produce quality services for our customers.
In this role, you'll set high-level strategies and tactics for intra-department teams. Our Sales Executives play key roles in monitoring the success of our work and developing opportunities for improvements that allow us to grow our global business. You'll help guide the creation of project timelines for new clients while implementing them for our existing clients.
Fiserv in an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Going Up? Today’s shifting demands require a partner who shares your goals with the proven expertise to help you reach them. For more than 16,000 clients worldwide, Fiserv is transforming the way financial services are delivered to ensure business growth. With Fiserv, you have the power to go places. The power within. ~~~
Fiserv Technology Makes the Difference
Through thousands of partnerships with clients worldwide and hundreds of solutions, Fiserv touches almost every part of financial services – online & mobile banking, account processing, e-payments, lending, wealth management...our technology makes the difference in every interaction.
Fiserv Technology: Consumer Reach and Scale
Fiserv technology simplifies financial transactions. We enable 120 million deposit accounts, 60 million online banking users, and 23 million active bill payment users, making financial transactions easy to allow people to focus on the things that really matter: planning, living and prospering.