This is a quota-carrying sales position that is responsible for driving efforts to expand and grow Fiserv market share and presence in the transaction print and mail industry through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities with primarily net new clients. Targets potential leads and pursuits; plans and selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches to gain entry into clients in assigned territory. Utilizes business solutions and industry knowledge, executes competitive sales tactics, and makes compelling presentations of Fiserv print mail solutions effectively persuade and frame client opportunities. Coordinates deal crafting and positioning; enables client decision to close.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Generates leads and drives profitable revenue by selling FOS solutions within designated territory or assigned accounts.
- Drives strategies, tactics and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new Fiserv clients to meet sales targets.
- Manages the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including: qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentation of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business
- Independently develops selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces regularly with executive levels.
- Leverages executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand
- Develops strategies to utilize key influential individuals within clientâ€™s decision process and creates action plans to influence decisions
- Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking Fiservâ€™s solutions to clientâ€™s business issues to gain credibility at executive level
- Recommends new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to create customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement
- Builds internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Fiservâ€™s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer
- Articulates to the customer how Fiserv is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives
- Prevents objections by uncovering customer concerns early and building consensus towards a mutual solution based on customer requirements
- Develops long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv.
- Manages client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual satisfaction for the client and Fiserv.
- Maintains prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the eCRM system.
- Practices the Fiserv Way of Selling philosophies and skill sets.
- Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales â€œbest practiceâ€ knowledge with the sales community.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience
- 8-10 years selling experience with a track record of meeting sales targets
- Proven solution sales experience in transaction print, payments and digital channels
- Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
- Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
- Assesses clientâ€™s business needs and applies business impact model methodology to justify Fiservâ€™s solution to solve business problems
- Applies thorough knowledge of Fiservâ€™s solutions and clientâ€™s financial metrics in implementing selling strategies.
- Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and clientâ€™s key challenges into sales presentations.
- Describes Fiservâ€™s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
- Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
- Up to 50%
Going Up? Today’s shifting demands require a partner who shares your goals with the proven expertise to help you reach them. For more than 16,000 clients worldwide, Fiserv is transforming the way financial services are delivered to ensure business growth. With Fiserv, you have the power to go places. The power within. ~~~
Fiserv Technology Makes the Difference
Through thousands of partnerships with clients worldwide and hundreds of solutions, Fiserv touches almost every part of financial services – online & mobile banking, account processing, e-payments, lending, wealth management...our technology makes the difference in every interaction.
Fiserv Technology: Consumer Reach and Scale
Fiserv technology simplifies financial transactions. We enable 120 million deposit accounts, 60 million online banking users, and 23 million active bill payment users, making financial transactions easy to allow people to focus on the things that really matter: planning, living and prospering.