ARCXIS (Houston, Texas), is the largest provider of inspection, design, engineering, and quality assurance services for the U.S. residential construction industry. Formerly known as DPIS Builder Services, Ei Companies, Post-Tension Solutions, Ensign Building Solutions Home Energy Division, and Building Energy, ARCXIS brings together hundreds of years of expertise and experience under a single brand serving builders in over half of the states spanning the continental United States.
The ARCXIS group of companies also includes ABCO Construction Services, LLC (Centennial, Colorado) and structural engineering firm United Structural Consultants (Houston, Texas). Both ABCO and USC service the multi-family, multi-use, and commercial sectors of the construction industry.
ARCXIS is majority owned by Saw Mill Capital, LLC (Briarcliff Manor, New York). Visit us online at ~~~.
Our fast-growing company is looking for a dynamic Regional Sales Manager to drive the expansion of our national footprint and leverage the assets we have in the region. This position will focus on:
- Identifying and closing new customers
- Cross selling new services to existing customers
- Extending our services to regional operations of national clients
We are seeking a goal oriented, self-starter looking for a rewarding career in our company. We offer a competitive compensation package including salary and commissions as well as a strong benefits package.
WE are an industry leader in Engineering and New Construction Inspections services providing a full range of services to residential builders. Our goal is to assist our customer in building better homes, reducing risk, speeding completion and reducing cost. We conduct over 100 types of inspections and offer an array of services- including engineering, inspecting, forensic inspections, energy efficiency, and HVAC services.
- Networking with client representatives to create and grow sales.
- Increase our footprint with national builders.
- Identify prospective customers, their key decision makers and influencers and understand and influence their buying process
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organizations products/services.
- Identify business needs of customers and leverage our services to assist the customer to meet their bottom line.
- Be able to connect our services to customer needs
- Meet or exceeds revenue and profitability goals.
- Maintain accurate reports with respect to sales and prospects.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Become involved in the Builder Associations within the state.
- Familiar with the full cycle of residential construction.
- Fluent in all construction terminology used in the industry.
- Advanced networking skills.
- Capacity and desire to learn more about the industry.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationship with customers.
- Driven and highly self-motivated.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to travel throughout Arkansas with some travel into the central region.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and reliable vehicle required.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the work week, including overnight travel.
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience with associated record of achievement. Construction related experience is a plus.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance