The Opportunity: Help families in your community while earning six figures.
The roofing repair industry enjoys consistent, rapid growth due to annual storms and expanding residential sprawl that create bigger targets for severe weather. You could earn six figures while helping homeowners recover from storm damage.
Premier Roofing Company provides an award-winning Sales Management Training program. We offer quality products and services to homeowners who need help navigating insurance claims for roof replacements after catastrophic storm damage. Our mission is to enable our people to experience Growth, Wealth and Happiness while providing insurance claim resolutions and construction services to customers in need.
We’re an award winning organization with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and 4.6 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor.
As a Premier Roofing Sales Management Trainee, you will:
- Study and complete a comprehensive training program
- Participate in a hands-on mentor relationship with a proven performer
- Work with a team of highly motivated and fun-loving individuals
- Actively pursue residential restoration roofing sales in neighborhoods damaged by storms
- Assist customers in filing insurance claims and navigating the insurance process
- Manage customer expectations and experience throughout the construction process
- Manage a substantial book of business through the sales process
What you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or two years applicable work experience
- You are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills
- You aren't satisfied with just a base salary, you want to determine your own earning potential
- You are dynamic, driven, and competitive—Premier is the best, and we want you to be, too
What you’ll get:
- Earn 60-110k in your first year
- Master the sales process in a new exciting and lucrative industry
- Advance into a sales management position within 12 months
- Join a rapidly growing company with over 10 years of experience
- Abundant guidance and attention with a 1-to-4 manager to trainee ratio
- The training, support, and processes of an industry-leading organization
- Flexible winter schedule with ample vacation time
Visit ~~~/ to learn more and apply!