Do you have the heavy-duty expertise to work with an established, company-owned commercial fleet distributor that has been a leader in the NY market for decades? We are looking for a Senior Outside Sales Representative to join our growing team, as The Brake Service Group rebrands as
The new company name reflects the continued growth of the business in offering a full line of brand-name parts for the most trusted suppliers in the industry as well as exclusive brand products that offer both quality and value.
When it comes to successful Fleet Sales; more than 70 years of commercial fleet expertise & knowledge makes the difference. Be a part of our continued expansion and see how All Roads Fleet Supply & Service can take your career to the next level.
This position is primarily responsible for selling products and services for All Roads Fleet Service & Supply to business, industrial establishments and individuals at sales offices, stores, showrooms, maintenance shops or customer's place of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meets sale volume, margin and profit contribution goals set by company
- Compiles list of prospective customers for use as sales leads from a variety of sources
- Identifies new product opportunities through CRM database
- Plans & calendars monthly sales activities
- Travels throughout assigned territory to regular and prospective customers to solicit orders
- Builds & nurtures productive business relationships
- Forecast business trends
- Displays or demonstrates product by using samples or catalogs and emphasizes salable features
- Maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction for the Company's products and services
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Six months to one-year related experience and/or training.
- Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record.