The Nexxt network of sites may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment, career, or networking information and employers or recruiting agencies seeking employees.
The following lists information and actions that are prohibited on Nexxt’s site. The list is illustrative only and is not intended to be a complete list of all prohibited items.
- are implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as postings that engage in, endorse or promote racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass, incite harassment, or advocate harassment of any group or individual;
- display or link to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provide or link to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent, or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- involve the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promote or endorse false or misleading information (including, without limitation, postings for positions that require an initial investment of time or money before receiving compensation without full and clear disclosure of such a requirement in the posting);
- promote or endorse illegal/prohibited activities (including, without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating an individual’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses, or pirating any media);
- promote or endorse conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs, music, or other media or links to them, or providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- contain restricted or password only access pages, or hidden keywords, pages, images, or hyperlinks that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading; and
- provide instructional information about illegal or prohibited activities, solicit passwords, or personally identifying information from individuals
are strictly prohibited!
The following actions are also prohibited on the Nexxt site:
- posting jobs on the Nexxt site for any competitor of Nexxt;
- posting jobs or other content containing links to any site competitive with Nexxt;
- using Nexxt’s services for commercial recruitment, executive search, staffing, outsourced employment or any other professional employment or recruitment activity;
- posting or submitting any incomplete, false, or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- deleting or revising any material posted by another.
Nexxt reserves the right, in its sole judgment, to remove any posting that (i) violates applicable laws, rules, or regulations, (ii) is abusive, disruptive, offensive, or illegal, or (iii) violates the rights of, harms, or threatens the safety of others. In addition, Nexxt will take any action with respect to postings that it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, if Nexxt believes such posting could potentially (i) create liability for Nexxt, (ii) damage Nexxt’s brand or reputation, or (iii) cause Nexxt to lose (in whole or in part) any affiliated services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
Individuals are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Nexxt site, including without limitation, the following activities
- accessing data by logging into a server or account without proper authorization;
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or used on the Nexxt site;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with Nexxt service, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Nexxt will diligently monitor and investigate occurrences involving such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those involved in such violations. If any of the above violations occur, Nexxt may (i) remove any non-compliant posting, (ii) suspend or terminate your Nexxt account and/or (iii) pursue any and all remedies available to it, including the recovery of its related costs and attorneys’ fees incurred.
Rev. June 2017